The flavour and CP problems as windows for new physics beyond the Standard Model
Antonio Masiero (Padova)
2003-04-25 14:30, Salle Itzykson, IPhT
2003-04-30 14:30, Salle Itzykson, IPhT
2003-05-16 14:30, Salle Itzykson, IPhT
2003-05-23 14:30, Salle Itzykson, IPhT
Approved by the École Doctorale ED 107
- Critical assessment of the Standard Model: observational and theoretical needs to go beyond the standard model.
- Grand unified theories. The fate of baryon, lepton and flavour number in GUT's.
- Low energy supersymmetry: why and how.
- The flavour and CP problems in SUSY.
- Neutrino masses and mixings in SUSY.
- FCNC and CP violation in K, B and lepton physics: the pre-LHC race to obtain indirect SUSY signals.